Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Trend Alert :The Long Skirt

I had a lot of fun shooting this look in downtown Lynchburg, VA with the wonderful aspiring photographer, Jillian Floyd! The morning started out foggy and I wasn't sure how this spring look would turn out, but the weather ended up clearing up and was great. Jillian is a great photographer and we had a lot of fun shooting!
 
Necklace: JCrew Shoes: Guess found at TJ Maxx Top and Skirt: Lauren Conrad Collection at Kohls



OK, so the long skirt and midi skirt is a trend that is definitely going to be big this spring/summer.  It's such an easy look that can be dressed down or up really easily. This is an awesome outfit that I put together from the Lauren Conrad collection at Kohls.  I fell in love with this skirt when I saw it and knew matching it with a pretty floral top and tucking it in would make for a perfect spring and summer outfit. I then decided to pair it with my favorite go-to heels right now by Guess, from TJ Maxx. Because the skirt was so long I was excited that I could actually wear heels with it, which is something that NEVER happens for me because I can never find maxis long enough! I'm really excited to wear this skirt and pair it with different tops throughout the spring and summer! Don't think you have to show off your legs every day this spring/summer... make a fashion statement by trying a maxi or midi length skirt! 



Xo,

Morgan








No comments:

Post a Comment