Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Trendsetting Twenties: VITA Fashion Show



Happy Trendsetting Tuesday! 

Last semester I had the opportunity to model for Boutique M in the Lynchburg Vita Fashion Show. I was given the opportunity to pick out my outfit, which total store price was over $1,000... Even though my look was super expensive, it can easily be substituted for a similar style, but cost a lot less. I wore a hot pink peplum top (one of my favorite styles that looks great on ANYONE), white wide leg dress pants, nude heels, and gold accessories.  I absolutely loved this look and will definitely wear something like this again! 



I did some research and found this same look for a lot less! Express has a hot pink peplum on sale for $26 and white dress pants for $69.90.  The pants are still a little bit of a splurge, but are great and go great with just about anything. This Express look has the same great classy and sophisticated look for a lot less! 




XO,

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment