Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Happy Fall Y'all!







Top: DKNY Skirt: Nordstrom Rack Shoes: Steve Madden Necklace: Francesca's Earrings: JCrew


So this afternoon, I took a drive to a friend's barn out in the country backroads of Virginia. While overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains, I witnessed one of the most breath taking sunsets. Seeing the sunset reminded me of Psalm 103:12, "And as far as sunrise is from the sunset, He has separated us from our sins." It was such an awesome reminder of God's grace and love towards us!

 Anyways, I'm so excited for fall fashion and am beyond ready to pull out my scarves, boots, and sweaters. This is definitely going to be one of my go-to outfits for fall and as it gets colder, adding tights and boots will definitely be a must! What is your favorite thing that you are looking forward to this fall? Comment below! :) Oh, and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Pinterest! @PrincessMorgiee 


XOXO,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment