Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Dress and Necklace: Francesca's Shoes: Libby Edelman Earrings: Ralph Lauren Watch: Fossil

Happy Easter Y'all! 

Easter Sunday is one of my favorite days of the year.  For me, it's always been about my faith, family, and of course fashion!

There is nothing better than spending the day celebrating Jesus' resurrection by going to church, eating a great southern meal, and carrying out Easter traditions with my extended family, which also includes the annual Easter egg hunt! 

I kept my Easter Sunday outfit sweet and classic with a cream and floral lace dress with a coral lining underneath to add a pop of color.  I'm obsessed with statement necklaces right now, so adding a gold chunky necklace was a must.  I then added in my beige heels that go with just about anything.  Painting my nails teal added just the right amount of fun and color to the outfit. My signature Ralph Lauren pearls and Fossil watch, my favorite go-to accessories were the last final touch! 




XO,

Morgan



No comments:

Post a Comment