Thursday, February 14, 2013

Clothed with Joy





Dress: JCrew, Sweater: Hollister, Belt: PacSun, Watch: Fossil, Shoes: Francesca's, Monogram Necklace: Ellington Jewelers (Kernersville, NC)   


"You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent. Lord, my God I will praise you forever."  Psalm 30:11-12


Today, I am choosing to be clothed with JOY! I'm spending my Valentine's Day with some of my very best friends... I couldn't think of anything better! Look around you and see who you can be a blessing to today! No moping allowed! :) Remember that you are loved by our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I don't want to be cheesy, but He is our greatest Valentine ever! Ultimate fulfillment doesn't come in relationships, but through Christ! 

Happy Valentine's Day!

Xo,

Morgan





No comments:

Post a Comment